Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Angie's Distress Ink Blog Candy

If you haven't heard of Angie from http://www.scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com then head over to her blog right away because this gal is amazing!! Not only is she an expert card designer, but she's especially talented at coloring with distress inks.

To top it all off, she's offering a free membership to her Distress Ink class as some amazing blog candy here!

Distress Ink Class

The candy ends Feb. 13th and the winner will be announced on Feb. 14th, so head over there right away and enter! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because I sooooooo want to win this!!

Hugs,
Rosemary :)

1 comment:

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh wow, that is awesome nesw Rosie, thanks Hun for sharing that. I will put it up on my website as some of my ladies will love that. Thankyou for your lovely comment Hun

Hugz

Deb