Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspiration Monday-Easter Card/Project

Happy Monday morning y'all! I hope you had a great weekend! I actually got to have a date night with the hubby and it was really nice! He surprised me by calling one of our friend's to watch Isaiah so we could go out! It was lots of fun and something we need to do more often. :)

Did you see that the Easter Digi's are in the LLLC Store....just in time for you to get started on those Easter projects! :)

So to help inspire you, this week's LLLC Inspiration Monday Challenge is:

Make an Easter Card/Project

For my Easter Tag, I used this adorable little cutie called Luka with Flowers. He's so versatile for so many occasions! I just LOVE him! I colored him with Copics and Chalk.

Copics & Chalk
Skin: E000, E00, E11, chalk
Hair: E49, E29, E33
Shirt: R35, B05
Pants: E53, E31, chalk
Shoes: R24, black chalk
Flowers: Y15, R81, R85, R29, R24, R22, G24, YG17, G28
Vase: C3, black chalk

The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. The beautiful dp came from My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart 6x6 pad....another new LOVE of mine! I stamped the Easter sentiment (from Stampin Up-Eggcoutrements) onto the paper with VersaMark and then rubbed red chalk over it. The XO ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the pink fibers are from AIC Fiber Accents.

I hope you enjoyed my tag! Don't forget you can see more inspiration on the LLLC blog today and on Friday. You can also play along with us by uploading your creations to the LLLC Customer Gallery. We'll do a drawing at the end of the month and you could win a gift certificate to the LLLC Store.

Have a great week my friends! My little man is on Spring Break this week so we get to sleep in a and just spent quality time together....I can't wait!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Happy Monday, Rosie, this is way too cute! gorgeous coloring of this little boy, and a very sweet tag. Hugs.

cebelica said...

Oh my, this tag is VERY beautiful!! Luka is a cutie and and I LOVE how you colored his shirt. What a clever idea. Fab papers too. Hugs! xx

franzesjoi said...

ooohh adorable tag!! i love your colouring....