Thursday, June 28, 2012

CropStop Challenge #78--Blue and White Only

Happy Thursday y'all! I hope you are having a great week so far! I've been busy this week working on DT projects for CHA!! It's been a crazy month and will be even more hectic over the next few weeks and we figure out our quick move to Texas. What makes it even worse is the hubby had to go to training for a week so he won't be back home until tomorrow night. I'm having to stage our house, get DT projects done and entertain my 5-year old....YOWZERS!

The CropStop Challenge this week is:

Blue & White ONLY

I thought it would be difficult, but once I got Graduation Marci all colored up the rest of the card came together pretty quickly....and I didn't use any designer papers....can you believe it?!?!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22
Hair: E49, E47, E34
Cap & Gown: B21, B23, B24
White areas: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug Polka Dots. The blue panel behind Marci was embossed with Cart-Us Ornament Circles on Coordinations Cardstock. Then I sanded it and it exposed the white core....love it! The Filigree Corner Die is from La-La Land Crafts. The pearls are from Recollections. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

The white panel behind Marci was cut with Spellbinders Page Maps Jar Labels. I rubbed blue chalk around the inside border of the die and then rubbed Faded Jeans Distress Ink around the edges. Marci is raised on pop-dots.

You can play along with us by linking up your Blue & White creations to the CropStop Challenge Blog. Don't forget to check out the CropStop Store when you get a chance.....there are lots of great goodies!! And you can save an additional 10% on your order by using my discount code on the side bar. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful, as always! Love your image.

cebelica said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love all the embossing. And perfect colour combination too. Girl, you did fab work with this card!! :D Hugs! xx