Friday, October 19, 2012

Did ya see the NEWS?!!!

Okay, my peeps, I have something exciting to announce today!!! I've been holding it in and it was sooooooo hard....I thought I might explode!!!

The big news today is:

I'm part of the Designed to Color Challenge Crew!!!!!

Here's a litte about Designed to Color: Designed to Color is an online/print magazine dedicated to coloring in the crafting world.  From card making to altered objects and scrapbook pages we use amazing digital or stamped images to make our projects complete.  This is where we come in.  We love all the amazing ways that different types of coloring mediums come together to make an image come to life.  Celebrating color and creativity is what we live by!  And we hope you will learn to love color as much as we do!
 
Yup, that's right!! I get to work along-side these amazing ladies on this new adventure and I can't tell you in words how excited and honored I am to part of this group!! These ladies are a talented bunch and I know it's going to be a great, fun time....WOOT, WOOT!
 
  Color Crew member Lizzie is the awesome Challenge Crew Coordinator and it's her job to keep us all in line.....good luck girl.....just kidding, LOL!

 Lizzie Oakley Challenge Crew Coordinator 
Medium of Choice:  Water Colors
 Dina Kowal
Medium of Choice:  Everything
Kim O'Connell 
Medium of Choice:  Copics
Rosemary Bridges (ME!!)
Medium of Choice:  Copics

 
Lis Murphy
Medium of Choice:  Spectrum Nior

 
 Sharette Smith
Medium of Choice:  Prisma Colored Pencils
Susie Moore
Medium of Choice:  Copics
Keep an eye out for us on the Designed to Color Blog because there will be some amazing changes coming and even better prizes and inspiration.  So please check back on Nov. 15th when the challenges will resume and the Challenge Crew kicks off a GREAT TERM!

Hugs!!
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Faye said...

I saw it! Congrats! X

Gina K said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

eva said...

YES! i saw it! big congrats to you!!

Rosie said...

Thank you so much Gina!!

Rosie said...

Thanks bunches Eva!! You're the best girl!