Monday, November 26, 2012

The Greeting Farm Guest Designer Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I apologize for the post going up a little late today. This past week my hubby was terribly sick and ended up in the Urgent Care and then the Emergency Room so it's been a hectic week trying to take care of him and get him back in good health. One doc gave us a pretty good scare and wanted him to get a CT Scan, but the doc in the ER diagnosed him with Sinusitis and finally gave him some meds. Anyways, it put me a little behind.

Today is my last post as Guest Designer at The Greeting Farm, and I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Marie and Jessica for inviting me to be a part of this amazing journey! I have loved The Greeting Farm for years so this was truly a dream come true for me! You all have also been so awesome and supportive, and I appreciate all the positive and beautiful comments....they were so inspiring and uplifting!!! It's been a wonderful experience to say the least!!

Last Friday for Farm Fresh Friday, the challenge was "CINEMA-My Favorite Movie" so I decided I couldn't leave without sharing a project featuring one of my favorite movie series right now.....TWILIGHT! 

Now, I wasn't always a Twilighter. The first movie wasn't really all that impressive. But my friend suggested I read the books, and that's what ended up getting me hooked! Now, I'm part of the Twilight bandwagon, haha.:)

I decided to alter a collage frame I had lying around. Let me tell ya, that was a lot of coloring! I think I have a hand cramp now, LOL! I'm so glad these images are in digi because I was able to buy them all at one time and download them right away.....instant gratification!!

These are the digital images I used:

I printed the title off the computer. The papers are Bo Bunny. I hand wrote the quotes, but I think I might go back and reprint them on the computer. I still think it turned out pretty good. :)
Now, don't forget, you still have time to link up for the CINEMA Challenge

THANK you all again for being so supportive and awesome!

Love you guys!!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

One word ... FABULOSO! Hugs! xx

Gretchen said...

This is amazing I became a twilight fan after reading the books. It's been wonderful seeing your creations over at The Greeting Farm. You are incredibly talented.