Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yumi and Fumi Winter Preview!

Hiya my friends! How are you doing? I've been busy (more like swamped) this week. I'm back today with a Winter Preview of the stamps that will be available in the Yumi and Fumi Store on Monday, November 26th!! Each release is so exciting and I seem to love each of them more and more!!

Today, I get to show you a preview of Winter Chuckles! He's modeled after Leanne's cousin Chuck. I met Chuck in January at CHA and I tell ya, he's the nicest guy out there and he ALWAYS has a smile on his face! He works at Disneyland so maybe that explains the smile. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hat: E37, E35, E34, E31, R27, R24
Shirt: G21, G24, G28
Vest/Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Pants: B24, B91, B93, B95
 
For my card I used some dps from My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter 12x12 pad. I wish I could find these dps in a 6x6 pad....they are soooo beautiful and glittery.
 
The clear rhinestones are from CTMH. I cut the tag and snowmen also from the MME Wonderful Winter paper pad. I love to cut apart different dps and make a scene or banner! You can see in the side view that I raised Winter Chuckles and the snowmen on Recollection Pop-dots....my other favorite product!

You can see a preview of the entire "Winter" collection on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog!! You should check it out when you have time because there is a ton of inspiration there (we even brought in some guest designers)!!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

OMG Rosie!! I can't get over how cute this is and how wonderful you colored up Chuckles!! I know he will get a kick out of it and don't be surprised if he asks for this card personally.
Love the different uses of papers you combined to make this awemazing scene.
One of my faves!!
x
;)

Unknown said...

Oh Rosie!!!! You have no idea how much your kind words and your work have moved me this evening. I am truly touched by your creation, and can't even imagine what I did to receive such a kind gesture. Thank you so much you have inspired me, and I am so grateful that I had an opportunity to meet you last year.

Thanks again,

chuck "Winter Chuckles" garcia

hapagirlren said...

sigh....I'm all chicken skin with how happy you made our lovely Chuck... the Chuck-meister, Chuckie-poo, our lovely lovely Chuckles. You know I'm a fan for life of anything you do, but this one just has that much more meaning :)