Monday, December 17, 2012

La-La Land Crafts Valentine's Day RELEASE!!

Happy Monday everyone!! If you've been following the La-La Land Crafts Facebook page then you've see some of the sneak peaks of the AWESOME Valentine's Day Release! Well, the wait is over!! These CUTE and ADORABLE new stamps and dies are NOW available for purchase in the La-La Land Crafts STORE!!

This release is one of the cutest ever!! And I think you'll agree that the DT on the La-La Land Crafts Blog totally knocked it out of the park today! Grab your coffee or tea and click HERE to see all the samples made by the LLLC DT!!

For my card today I used the super ADORABLE Best Friends Luka!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Jacket/Shoes/Dog Collar: R24, R27, R29, R89, C3, C5
Shirt: C3, C5
Jeans: B91, B93, B95
Tuffy the Dog: E51, E53, E55, E35, N8, R20
I used a couple of the NEW dies on this card too!

For my papers I used some AMAZING freebies from MelStampz! Her FREE papers are soooooo beautiful and versatile!! I also love that she offers them in various sizes. :) I raised the Heart Banner and Best Friends Luka on pop-dots for added dimension. The sentiment is part of the Best Friends Luka set.

Now don't forget to head on over to the STORE to snatch up your new stamps and dies! I think you'll agree that they can be used for more than just Valentine's Day....they are sooooo versatile!!

Have a great week!! I'm taking a little break until after the holidays so I'll see you back here in the NEW YEAR!! Have a great Christmas and New Year's Day!!

Love ya,
Rosie :)

5 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wow, Rosie what a stunning card. I had no idea that those papers could look THIS great! Love how you did all of the die cut pieces and of course your incredible colouring of Luka. You made my week! P.S. my Mom is a Rosie. Best name, ever. :-) xo

krafty-kutz said...

gorgeous, love the banners
hope you have a lovely xmas hen xx

cebelica said...

This new release has some very nice things. And I like how you used them on your card. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

cebelica said...

Khm, I know I'm a couple of days late, but let's say that I'm "fashionably late", ok? ;) I wish you a very happy New Year! I hope the year 2013 started out good for you and that it'll only get better.

Hugs! xx

Angie Delarie said...

Hi there Rosie

I have loved your style for a while and was wondering if you would consider being on my design team

Its one card or smash page or scrapbooking page or project a week

Can be simple and only goes for 6 months!

Links below
http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/