Thursday, January 31, 2013

Alicia and her little cat!

Happy Thursday y'all!! Today I'm here with a special card and post! I was asked by Alicia, the owner of Alicia's Little Shop, to make a card using any digi in her shop. I'm so flattered that she like my cards enough to ask me....Thank You Alicia!! 

In addition, today is my best friend's birthday and I'm taking her shopping....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETITIA!! I've know Letitia since high school where we bonded almost instantly. We were inseparable in high school. It's pretty amazing that when I moved to Texas I happen to find a house less than 30 minutes from her!!

Today, I'm here to showcase this cutie called Alicia and her little Cat!! Isn't the kitten adorable?!! He's so squishy....I just want to squeeze him, hee hee! I colored the image with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22, R27
Eyes: G21, G24, G28
Headband/Sweater: R81, R83, R85
Jeans: B91, B93, B95
Cat/Boots: C3, C5, C7

I used some CUTE dps from Echo Park Sweet Day....love this paper pad! I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The wide dark pink ribbon is from Walmart. The thin pink ribbon with the XOs is from Martha Stewart. I just glued it on top. My double bow was made with my Bow Easy tool...LOVE that thing!!

The sentiment is a sticker from Webster's Pages Mini Messages Best Friends. The flowers are from various places and the pearls are from Close to my Heart.

I raised the image and the sentiment on pop-dots....you know me and my addiction to pop-dots!
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today. I had a great time coloring up this awesome digi. Alicia recently added a new digi (for you "Alice in Wonderland" lovers!!). Head on over to Alicia's Little Shop and grab your CUTE digis today!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

This image is sooooo cute! I love the cute little kitten. (Can you tell that I'm a cat person? lol). The papers and flowers you used go together perfectly. And that bow is perfect! I love it - the flower in the middle is a perfect touch.
Hugs! xx