Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Double Take Tuesday with The Greeting Farm--A SKETCH!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I'm finally back from vacation (visiting my mom in WA State). We went for 2 whole weeks and it was awesome! Unfortunately though, I caught some nasty cold bug so I've been sick all day yesterday! I'm praying and hoping it's not the flu....UGH!!

Well, if you didn't see the announcement on The Greeting Farm Blog last week, I'm part of the new Showcase Design Team, WOOT, WOOT!! I'm so excited to be working alongside some amazing and talented women!! If you didn't see the post, you can click HERE to see the entire Showcase DT. :)

I'm here today with my first card of 2013 for:

The challenge this week is a sketch by the amazing and talented Jessica Diedrich!

For my card today, I used the newly released and super-adorable LOVEY BEAN. Isn't she just the cutest thang ever!!!! :) I colored her with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: RV11, RV19, RV55, RV69
Flower on the side: RV19, RV55, G14
 The gorgeous dps came from a new paper pad I found at Target from American Crafts called Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. The jar and polka dot rectangle behind Lovey Bean also came from the same paper pad......totally CUTE dps!! My cardstock is from Core-dinations.


The ribbon came from Michaels and the flowers are from various places. I raised Lovey Bean on pop-dots for added dimension.
Here's how to play:
* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog HERE no later than Monday, January 14th, 2013 at NOON CST.

You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in a comment.)

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store. 

***But, WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!***
Challenges Entered:
The Inky Chicks--Anything Goes
 
Can't wait to see what you all make!!
Have a great week and see you back here soon!
Hugs!!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card. I agree, this image is adorable. :) Fab work! Hugs! xx

Danni said...

This is beautiful!!

Denice said...

I just had to pop over from the TGF blog to say this is A-dorable! Wonderful colors and coloring!
:Dxx