Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday~~SKETCH by Jodi!

 
 
I'm back today with Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm. The challenge this week is an amazing SKETCH by Jodi:
I used one of my favorite stamps from this last release called WS Gracie. I just think she's so adorable with her hat and pigtails! I colored her with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B18, B21, B23, B24
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23
Green: G12, G14, G28

The gorgeous dps are from Echo Park For The Record 2. It gives me a change from the pinks I usually use, but it's still got quite a bit of floral to it. The beautiful flowers are from one of my friends overseas....thank you so much Cebelica!! You are soooo AWESOME my dear!! The doily and ribbon came from Walmart. I rubbed blue chalk around the doily with a cotton ball. :) The sequin thing was in my stash...I think maybe from Webster's Pages? The sentiment is from Close to my Heart. I raised Gracie on pop-dots for added dimension.
 
Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than February 18th, 2013 at noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
***But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!***

Let's get creating and GOOD LUCK!
Hugs!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I'm glad those flowers are usefull. :)
Your card turned out great. I like the sketch and the card you made based on it. These papers give it kind of a fresh look (or it could be just me who sees it this way). I like the colored doily too.
Hugs! xx