Monday, March 18, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Altered 3-D Project!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Last week was spring break for my little guy. Although we didn't go out of state, we found quite a few things to do in Texas. We went to Alley Cats in Arlington (an arcade/laser tag place), Medieval Times in Dallas (a live jousting/medieval play), and Lego Land in Grapevine Mills (it's a huge mall with Lego Land and an Aquarium)...pretty cool!! I think we might have spent more money than when we've gone out of town, LOL! But to see the excitement on my little guy's face was well worth it!! :)

Today I'm back to share our next Challenge at La-La Land Crafts. This week the challenge is:

ALTERED 3-D PROJECT!

For my project today I used one of my fave stamps called Daisy Faerie Marci. I love faeries and mermaids so this stamp was right up my alley! I think she is beautiful and she was lots of fun to color. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Daisies: G21, G24, G28, YR21, YR23
Dress: R01, R02, R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Wings: BG10, BG53, BG57, R01, R02
Pearl Strand: BG10, BG53, BG57
 
 I decided to alter one of the boxes I get every month from Birchbox. Birchbox is an online makeup company...they sell all sorts of different brands of makeup. I joined their monthly club and I get a little surprise every month. What's even better is that all my goodies come wrapped in this awesome, sturdy cardboard box....perfect for altering!! I made an easel card to sit on top of the box.

I used two La-La Land Crafts Dies: Grass Border and Creepy Vines. The mushroom paper and ribbon came from Michaels. The other dps are from MME. The red roses and blue cherry blossoms came from my friend Cebelica...thank you girl!

Here's a side view so you can see that it's an easel card sitting on top of the box. :)
 
Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. 
 
We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we also have a Twitter feed!

Have a great week and please come back on Friday for more Inspiration!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

You're most welcome! Happy to help! :D When/if you need more, let me know. ;)
I just noticed my sweetie has some empty small cardstock boxes from some stuff he bought and they are all mine now. :P Would you believe he wanted to toss them?! Of course I couldn't let this happen, because they are very handy to keep all those small embelishments in them. And after seeing how you decorated yours (it's FAB!!!) ... Well, it gave me some more motivation to play with them and try to alter them too. :) Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs! xx