Monday, March 25, 2013

Stampendous Yule Penguins from 7 Kids College Fund!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! I'm here to share with you a card I made using some more AWESOME Stampendous products! Did you see our Stampendous Blog Hop going on right now at 7 Kids College Fund? If not, be sure to click HERE to complete the hop as soon as possible for a chance at winning $20 to the STORE!!

Also, you can save an additional 10% on all in-stock and preorder Stampendous products this week!
Code: HOP10
Good on all Stampendous products~~through 3/30/13

For my card today I used the super adorable YULE PENGUINS from Stampendous! Aren't they just the cutest things ever?!! I just love penguins and after the cold front that visited lots of people over the weekend I thought they were perfect to pull out and use. :) I stamped everything with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored them with my trusty Copics

Do you see the black fuzzy on the penguins? You can click on the picture for a larger view. I used Stampendous Black Fun Flock!! OMG.....totally LOVE it!! It's so fuzzy!! The Fun Flock comes in lots of different colors....I think it's going to be my new addiction! I'm going to be flocking everything, LOL!!

Copics:
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG57
Yellow: Y15

Here's a full view of my card and list of additional supplies from 7 Kids College Fund.
 
Additional Supplies:

In the side view you can see I added pop-dots behind the penguins and heart banner for extra dimension. The snowflake border die is from Tim Holtz. I don't see it in the store right now, but if you email Tabitha at 7 Kids I'm sure she can look into getting it for you. :)

Have a great week and see you back here soon!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my these guys are just so cute! Love all the details you have added, Awesome work! Jen xx

cebelica said...

I love these little fellas. I've never heard of fun flocks before, but when I checked the bigger picture on your blog, I noticed what it does. Looks fantastic. Definitely something to try. :) Very, very nice card. Hugs! xx