Monday, May 20, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Circles Everywhere!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Our weekend was pretty busy trying to find deals on a new gas grill and waterslide for Memorial Day weekend coming up! We found some awesome deals so it's going to be a fun weekend as long as the weather stays nice!! We have family coming down to see us so we're definitely excited about that!

Today starts a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts. The theme this week is:

CIRCLES EVERYWHERE!
(You can make a circle card or add circles to your project....interpret it any way you want!)
 
I used the super adorable Watercan Marci today. She's one of my favorites and lots of fun to color! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Hat/Dress: R81, Y15, YR04, B00, R29
Watercan: N2, C3, C5
 
 
For my circle card, I also used a few La-La Land Crafts DIES:
Berry Flourish
Rolled Rose Large
Rolled Rose Small & Medium 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from Team Friday. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just adorable rosie! her outfit is so sweet and i love those yummy rolled flowers :)

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty. and all those lovely colours, waw really gorgeous Rosie. Hugs! Mojca

Shazza said...

fabulous card x

Danni said...

How darling! So cute and pretty too!

cebelica said...

I hope you'll get lucky with the weather over the weekend.
I like the beautiful card you created. Marci is so darn cute. I love how you do the patterns on the dresses. I keep saying I will try that, but I always forget. *doh* Really beautiful! Hugs! xx