Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Photo Inspiration (Vintage Cupcakes!)

Happy Monday everyone!I hope you had a great weekend! Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to my first ever Texas Ranger's Baseball Game through our church. It was quality family time and boy was Isaiah tired afterwards. The Rangers won the game which of course was the added bonus. I realize I'm not much of a baseball kind of gal. At least I can cross it off my list though. :)
 
Today starts a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts and we have this gorgeous photo of Vintage Cupcakes as our Photo Inspiration!
 
Aren't those cupcakes AMAZING?!!
 
For my card I used the super adorable Kimono Marci. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: Black, C7
Clothes: Paper-Pieced
Shoes: R83, R85, Y28
Parasol: R81, R83, R85, E43, Black
 
I also used several LLLC Dies: Flag Banner, Stitched Scallops Border, and Filigree Corner. The gorgeous dps are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found BLUSH. The flowers are from various places. The blue satin ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The Joy stick pin is from Little Yellow Bicycle. Those beautiful swirly pearls are from Recollections at Michaels.
 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow this is soooo gorgeous! You are a hair colouring genius!!! Hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

It's great you got to spend some quality time with your boys, even if it was at the baseball game. ;)

Now, that's what I call a yummy inspiration photo. It's wonderful. And so is you card. Fab colour combination and papers. And perfect design too.

Hugs! xx