Monday, August 12, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~BLUE & GREEN!

We have a new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts starting today! The theme this week is: 

BLUE and GREEN!
 
You should definitely stop by the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

For my card today I used some newly release CHA items! First up is Sitting Princess Marci...she's one of my new faves!!
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair/Staff: YR21, YR23, YR24
Blue: B93, B95, B99
Green: G17, G21
 
The cute dps are from Echo Park For The Record 2 DOCUMENTED 6x6 paper pad. There are 2 new La-La Land Crafts Dies on my card: Heart Doily Border and Booktab and Labels.  The ribbon is from Walmart.

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
 
Have a great week! 
Rosie

No comments: