Monday, September 23, 2013

7 Kids College Fund: Sweets for my Sweet!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund using Tiddly Inks Sweets for my Sweet Clear Stamp Set! I love sweets and this image just takes me back to my childhood. I mean, who doesn't love a big lollipop! I see these swirl lollipops at Cracker Barrel all the time and I just want to buy them all up, haha!

I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress: R24, R27, R29, R89, N0, N2
Roses: R24, R27, R29, R89, G14, G17
Shoes: C3, C5, R24, R27, R29, G14, G17
Lollipops: R81, R83, R85, BG10, BG13, BG15, V12, V15, V17,
R24, R27, R29, R89

My dps are from My Mind's Eye Collectable UNFORGETTABLE 6x6 Paper Pad. The black decorative border under the ribbon is Spellbinders Iron Works Accents. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Royal Cutie Pies Stamp Set.

Now don't forget you still have a little time to join our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. We do have a twist of Vintage, but remember that the twist is OPTIONAL! I hope to see a bunch of you entering our challenges!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

oh such gorgeous colours and a lovely layout. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Oh yes, these lollipops are soooo much fun! When I was younger and we went to a carnival (or anywhere else where they were selling these) I always had to have one- of course I always wanted the biggest and most colorful one (which of course I couldn't finish).
Your card is very beautiful. I like how you created the border under the ribbon - it looks great!
Hugs! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, love your colours too, hugs Pops x x x