Sunday, September 15, 2013

Special Announcement: I'm now on The Paper Shelter DT!!

* Need Badges? 
 
Hello everyone! I have some great news to announce! I'm one of the newest DT Members for The Paper Shelter!! I'm so excited to join this talented group of ladies and to color up these cute digi stamps!!

So here we go. The new teams will start October 2nd. Please welcome them all!
Shirleys A-team
And the new team members are
Eileen (Switching from Maries B-team)
Anna, entry #88
Maries B-team
And the new team members are
Rosemary, entry #9 (that's ME!!)
Lorraine, entry #10
Gail, entry #68
Lena, entry #76
Pat, entry #85
Eva, entry #98

Veronica and Pedro
(owners and artists of the Paper Shelter) 

Marie and Shirley 
(team leaders of the Shelters challenge blog)

Thank you to The Paper Shelter for picking me!! Stayed tuned to see my creations in October!!

Hugs,
Rosie

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Congratulations!!
Hugs Blankina

cebelica said...

Squeeeeee, that's sooooo awesome!!!! Big congrats to you hun!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! :D Hugs! XX

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats, Rosie!

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats, Rosie!