Tuesday, November 19, 2013

By LORi Designs~CANDY GRAM SAM!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm nursing a sinus infection and I think I'm finally on the back end of it. The sinus pressure and tiredness left me in bed during the day taking naps to try and get better. Now it's time to play catch up!! I'm so glad Thanksgiving is right around the corner....I think, LOL!
 
For the rest of the year we'll be showcasing Christmas images and it's a good thing because Christmas is my favorite holiday!! I LOVE it!! So making Christmas card is going to be lots of fun!! Today, I'm showcasing Candy Gram Sam from By LORi Designs. He is adorable and was so much fun to color!! He's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E47
Muff/Gloves/Boots: E42, E43, E44
Hat/Scarf: R22, R24, R27, R29
Coat: C3, C5, C7
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B99
Candy Cane: R22, R24, R27, N0
Green: G21, G24, G28
 
I used a couple My Favorite Things Dies: Die-namics Tree Lines and Die-namics Joy Photo Card Frame. The snowflakes were made using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Joy Framelits Die and Stamp Set. The pearls are from Melissa Frances. The polka dot dp is from Echo Park Tis The Season 6x6 Paper Pad.
 
 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!! You'll definitely want to stock up on the Christmas digis so you can get started on your cards...asap, haha!
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh so sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you get better soon. Such a gorgeous card too. hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

I hope you'll soon feel fine. It's not nice getting sick with holiday(s) just around the corner.

You made a very beautiful Christmas card. Hugs! xx