Thursday, December 5, 2013

Little Miss Muffet~YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card as part of the Little Miss Muffet Design Team. If you haven't checked out the LMM Challenge Blog yet, then be sure to click HERE! To check out the LMM Store and do some shopping click HERE!! There are some CUTE and ADORABLE stamps available in digi and rubber!!
The challenge for the next two weeks is: 
 
YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED!!
(include a frame on your card/project)
I used the super adorable Swings 'n Slides BOOKS by Pollycraft! I've got lots of friends who love to read so that was my inspiration. I used to love to read, but not as much anymore. Not sure why though because when I find a great book I will stay up into the wee hours of the morning trying to finish it! Maybe that's why I don't start, LOL! 
 
I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and coloring her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C3, C5, C7
Book: E40, E41, E42
 
I bought the wood frame from Michaels this week and sprinkled it with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel. I attempted to heat it with my new heat gun and all that did was blow all the embossing powder everywhere. The wood was too thick to go over the toaster (which has been my embossing method lately, LOL!). So I decided to put it on a pan and stick it in the oven under the broiler!! My kitchen appliances are definitely coming in handy, hahahahaha! Just be sure to crack the oven door open and watch it....or you may have a fire on your hands! The script paper is from Authentique. I also embossed the edges of the paper and this time used my toaster. :)
 
The flowers, crystal stems, and Smile pin were in my stash and the pearls are from Recollections.
 Here are the rules to play along with us at the LMM Challenge Blog: 
FF Entries: You are allowed to enter just for fun and use any stamp on your project, rubber or digital, and only one entry per challenge. JFF Entries qualify to be spotlighted.

Winning Entries: You are required to use a stamp or metal die on your project from any of these companies: Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Pollycraft and/or Bugaboo! Winning Entries qualify for comments, prizes, guest selection and/or to be spotlighted. Plus these qualifying entries are unlimited!

Reminders: You must follow the theme. These are fortnightly challenges lasting two weeks. Link directly to your challenge entry on your blog. In that post, include a link to the current challenge with your project details. New creations only and no back-linking. To help with commenting, please turn off word verification.
Good Luck!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

6 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Rosie, you have knocked this challenge out of the park! It's gorgeous and you colouring has me swooning! xx

Mojca said...

Waw the flowers look amazing as does your colouring. hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

I know what you mean. I used to go to the library a couple of times a week - I was a bookworm. But lately I barely do any reading. But when I get a book that I really like in my hands (usually something from S. Kinsella as her books always make me laugh) I will read it til I won't finish it.
I think you rocked this card. I mean REALLY rocked it! It's stunning! And I learned of a new way to use my oven too. lol
Hugs! xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Rosie! Awesome coloring and design!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is adorable. love how she sits on the frame.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so awesome and I love how she is hanging over the frame edge. Thanks for being part of my year and Happy New Year! :D