Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chi Chi Memories Guest Designer & New Release!

 Happy New Year all my crafty friends! Today I'm back to share some AWESOME news!! Ive been asked to be a guest designer for Chi Chi Memories!! These stamps are soooooo adorable and I'm so honored to be a part of this team for the next couple of months! On top of being a guest designer, today is NEW RELEASE DAY, woot, woot!!

In the new year, CCM will continue to awww you with super cute digis! Here's the first set released in 2014 - Winter Sport:

http://www.chichimemories.com/product.php?id_product=132

I used the brave, high-flying, WINTER SPORT BOY for my card today. He's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B02, B04, B05
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Red: R22, R24, R27

When I make a mostly white card with no patterned papers, I like to add different textures. Today, I used 2 different embossing folders: Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Crafters Companion 6x6 Petite Dot. I tore some cardstock to make the snow mountain and added Stardust Stickles. I raised the Winter Sport Boy and the front part of the mountain on pop-dots for added dimension. The snowflake border at the top is from Joy Crafts. The ribbon is from Walmart. The awesome sentiment is from Reverse Confetti Count Your Rainbows....LOVE it!!

You can view the other lovely creations from my fellow DT sisters on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE....they are fabulous!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis asap! You won't be disappointed!!

Have a great New Year's Day and a wonderful week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Yay, congrats to you hun! They are lucky to have you! :D
Your card is super adorable. I love the embossed background and how the image stands out.
Hugs! xx