Monday, May 5, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~SugarPea Designs Gnome Sweet Gnome

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to that don't forget you still have a couple of days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Be sure to check the challenge blog on Wednesday for a brand new challenge. :)

Today, I'm showcasing SugarPea Designs Gnome Sweet Gnome. He's so stinkin' CUTE!! We just posted a non-hopping BLOG HOP on Saturday. Be sure to head to the post HERE and leave a comment for a chance at winning a $25 gift certificate to the store!!

Gnome Sweet Gnome is stamped on Hammermill Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E15
Hair: N2, Colorless Blender
Hat/Pants/Snail: YG93, YG95, YG97
Shirt: BG53, BG57
Shoes: C3, C5
Mushroom: R24, R27, R29, R59, E42, E43, E44
Chick: Y08, Y11, YR23
Sky: BG10
Grass: G14, G21, G24, G28, YG95
 
My dps are from Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 Paper Pad. I just recently purchased the gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Woodland Border Specialty Die and had to use it on this card. It's bigger than I thought, but I LOVE it!! The awesome sentiment comes with the stamp set.
 

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. Also be sure to check out our FB page because there are several ways to win there too!!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card! lovin' the black accents!

cebelica said...

This gnome is adorable. :) And the sentiment is great too. Made me smile. Beautiful card! Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

oh my this looks so pretty Rosie, your colouring is fabulous! Hugs! Mojca