Sunday, May 4, 2014

By LORi Designs~Puddle Jumper SCOUT

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope it's been a great weekend so far for you. They always go by so fast don't they? My little guy had a sleep over last night so it was a busy day yesterday. It was actually an easy night for me because they played video games and watched movies, which gave me time to do some coloring. :)
 
I'm back today to share my latest card for By LORi Designs using a newly release digi called Puddle Jumper SCOUT. I think he's so adorable and would be a great addition to those Father's Day cards coming up. Making this card reminded my of my dad who loved to go fishing. It was something he took us to do a lot when we were growing up. I wish he was alive now to take Isaiah.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat: YG93, YG95, YG97, E42, E43, E44
Shirt: E43, E44, YG93, YG97
Pants: E43, E44, YG93, YG95, YG97
Shoes: E42, E43, E44
Fish: C7, BG10, BG57, N2
 
I used some fabulous digi papers from MicheleRDesign called Emerald Isle. They are beautiful and a perfect match! The background scene is Heartfelt Creations Scenic Combo Stamp Set. The window frame around the scene is Heartfelt Creations Decorative Window Scene Die. The ribbon is from Walmart and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart.
 
 Now head on over to the By LORi Designs Store to snatch up your digital cuties! There are lots to choose from and they are so much to color up!
 
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Yes, the weekend just flew by! And not just weekend, the whole week. I was off this week and it seems to me that I just turned around and it was gone. O.o
I'm glad you got some "you time" when Isaiah was playing with his friends. :)
Your card is very pretty. I like how you created the window and the scene around it. Great idea!
Hugs! xx