Friday, May 2, 2014

Little Miss Muffet~Swings n' Slides All The Trimmings

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Friday everyone! It's been a long week. My little guy was sick early in the week. He's doing much better, but it's still lingering. I'm so glad it's the weekend! Time to just take it easy!
 
Today I'm sharing this card on the LMM Facebook Page, featuring Swings 'n Slides All The Trimmings. I know it's early for Christmas cards, but man it's already MAY, which means this year is flying by!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair/Bench: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: G21, G24, G28
Liquid Applique
 
  The dps are from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 Paper Pad. I used several dies on my card: My Favorite Things Ornament Banner, Marianne Design Passe Partout Oval Die, and Marianne Design Tree Die. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 Now, don't forget to head over to the Little Miss Muffet FB Page and "like" us to stay up to date on all our news. We just hit a "freebie" mark and if we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!
 
The current challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog is "ANYTHING GOES" so head over and link up your projects there too!
 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh what a gorgeous card! such a great layout. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

I'm glad that Isaiah is getting better. I hope he'll be perfectly fine in no time.
Your card is really cute. I like how you used the liquid applique on the girl's cap and coat. This thing is awesome, isn't it?
Hugs! xx