Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Polka Dot Pals Lottie

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone!! Hope it's been a great week for you! This week was the first week of school for my little guy (who's not so little anymore, haha). He started 3rd grade this year and honestly I don't know where the time has gone. The first day of school was awesome...he got up early and was ready to go, full of lots of excitement. By the 2nd day though he was whining that he was tired, said he hated school and asked if I could homeschool him so he didn't have to get up so early!! Geez, it's gonna be a long school year, LOL! To say the least, we are both glad that today is FRIDAY!!
 
Friday also means I'm back with my inspirational post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps! I decided to color up this cutie called Polka Dot Pals Lottie! Isn't she gorgeous?! I just love all that flowing hair! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, BV31
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Green: YG23, YG67
 
I used some adorable dps from Simple Stories A Charmed Life 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment was also from the same pad. The cute die at the top is Die-namites Fancy Birdhouses. It's a pretty simple card, but I LOVE how it turned out!
 
 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
We have a new challenge up on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. It's a color challenge to use Blues and Greens. I hope to see you playing along with us!! :)
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love Simple Stories, I think I am going to need this pad! This is a super card, your Lottie is fabulous and coloured perfectly. Hope you all have a great weekend and school on Monday is ok. We still have a week to go... x