Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Greeting Farm Super Secret Stamp Club: Beauty and Slippers

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing my latest cards with you using the next two stamps coming to The Greeting Farm Store this Friday that were part of the 2nd round of the Super Secret Stamp Club. I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I'm visiting my mom and I don't have my lights for brighter pics. I'll try to take some better ones in the morning. :)

The first gorgeous girl I'm showcasing today is called BEAUTY and she was Stamp #5 released in the 2nd round of the Super Secret Stamp Club. I used some gorgeous digi papers and digi elements from one of my favorite digital paper companies, MicheleRDesign. These beautiful patterned papers are called VINTAGE TEAL. The banner, bow, and sentiment are from the Element Pack 1 and Element Pack 2. The doily was from my stash.

2014-08-12 Beauty (full view)

Here's another card I did previously using the same gorgeous girl! You can read the detail on this card HERE.

2014-07-10 Beauty (full view)

Next up is SLIPPERS and she's #6 in the stamp line up.....she's so darn CUTE!! She's definitely a girl after my own heart because I LOVE shoes!! I mean shopping for shoes is just the biggest pick-me-up for me. And while I've been visiting my mom, I've picked up about 6 new pairs, LOL!

These dps are from American Crafts Spring 6x6 Paper Pad. The butterflies are from Petaloo. The pearls are from Trimcraft, and the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

Now be sure to visit The Greeting Farm Blog on Thursday because my awesome DT Sister RACHEL will be there to showcase her projects using these two beautiful girls!

Have an awesome week my friends!
Rosie

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations Rosie. Just love the colours and designs. Especially love the middle one with the raining butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

truddabellz said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them! Colors are fabulous; your coloring is amazing!! I love the layout designs. Super awesome/super cute!

Mojca said...

oh both so adorable and nicely colourd! Gorgeous Rosie! hugs! Mojca