Friday, September 19, 2014

Litte Miss Muffet Stamps~International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Ahoy Mateys!! Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day and we at Little Miss Muffet Stamps thought it would be fun to celebrate with a mini release of... well... pirates! And if that wasn't enough, there's a sale this weekend!! All new release images from this week and over 25 products are on SALE - shiver me timbers!!
 
For my card today, I used Swings 'n Slides Pirate. I LOVE him and he was so much FUN to color!! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
 
  Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Black: C3, C5, C7
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Brown: E41, E42, E43
Yellow: YR21, YR23, YR24
Parrot: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28, YR02, YR04, YR07
 
My papers are from Teresa Collins. The sentiments are from My Favorite Things. The metal corners are from Tim Holtz and the little metal gears were in my stash. I bought the wide striped ribbon from Hobby Lobby and used my Bow Easy tool to tie the bow...perfect every time!!
 
Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
  There are still a few more days left to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. I hope to see you playing along with us!! :)
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie