Saturday, November 1, 2014

Make it Colourful Challenge #15: Color your image in 15 minutes or less!

Today starts a new MONTHLY challenge on the Make it Colourful Blog. The theme this time around is:

15 MINUTE Challenge

This challenge was a tough one for me. I think I suffer from test anxiety. I was sweating and my hand was shaking, LOL! I did find that it went a lot faster coloring the larger areas with the broad tip of my Copic markers. It also helps to have all your makers lined up, with the caps off, ready to go. Another tip....stick to 3 or less markers per shade. I used the timer on my phone and was able to color Rudolf Reindeer in 14 minutes and 35 seconds. It's definitely not my best coloring (I'm SLOW at coloring), but I gave it my best shot.

Copics:
E42, E43, E44, E47, R20, G21, G24, G28, C3, C5, R22, R27, R59

Remember to use a Make it Crafty image and upload your projects to the Make it Crafty Gallery.
We’d love to see you share your work of art with us. 

You’re also more than welcome to share your progress, possible disasters and when you triumph with us in the Facebook group HERE.

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

You coloured this in less than 15 minutes? Wow! Looks great!