Saturday, December 13, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~KiKi's Gifts

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 

TGI Saturday everyone! I hope you had a great week so far! Our current challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog is ANYTHING GOES. Pretty easy and simple! This challenge runs for the month of December so you still have 17 more days to enter. There will be extra prizes so you'll definitely want to join us!! :) :)

I'm back to making Christmas cards and LMMS recently added some new Christmas digis to the LMMS STORE! They are all soooooo adorable and I wanted to color them all up...right away....like asap, LOL! But I've been fighting a sinus and upper respiratory infection for the past week and a half so it's been a little slow going lately. I finally got some antibiotics from the doctor's visit this week so hopefully I'm back to 100% soon.

Since I LOVE bears, I decided to color up Kiki's Gifts first....she's just so stinkin' adorable!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I added Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel around the edge of my image.

 Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44
Red: R22, R27, R29, R89
Green: G21, G24, G28
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
Liquid Applique

I used some gorgeous dps from Authentique BELIEVE 6x6 paper pad. The red flowers are from Petaloo, and the rest were in my stash. The wide ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment ticket is from Tim Holtz.

 Now be sure to link up your "ANYTHING GOES" creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so stinking cute! Love!!!