Monday, February 23, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant's Arctic Penguins

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! We spent the weekend with the hubby's family celebrating my Sister-in-Law and Mother-in-Law's birthdays. It's always great to see family! :)
 
It's chilly today in Texas so I thought I'd pull out these cute and adorable Arctic Penguins from Mama Elephant. 7 Kids also carries the matching die set to these stamps. They are my fave and require very little coloring! I just used an orange Copic (YR09) for the beaks and feet. :)
 

I like to create little scenes with my papers, dies and stamps sometimes. Even though I used the Arctic Penguins, I decided to pair them up with Echo Park's Walking On Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad. It kind of warmed me up. :) The Stitched Circle Die is from By DieZyne. That awesome sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
 
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw this sure looks gorgeous Rosie! Such really pretty colours and like the big bow. we have rain here and I'm coming down with a cold. stay warm! Hugs! Mojca