Friday, February 13, 2015

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals CHRIS

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm sharing my latest card using a cute guy from the recently released Roberto Rascals Teen Series at C.C. Designs called CHRIS. He soooo reminds me of my son Isaiah...it's how I picture him when he becomes a teen. I am loving all the Teens in this new release....they are AMAZING!

I stamped Chris on X-press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copics.

2015-02-13 Chris (closeup)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair/Shoes: C3, C5, Black
Shirt: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B99
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some decorative papers from Authentique SMITTEN 6x6 Paper Pad. The twine and heart button were from my stash. The "LOVE YOU" is a die from My Favorite Things. I raised Chris and the sentiment on pop-dots for added dimension.

I also used this sketch from Deconstructing Jen (DS188) for inspiration!
Deconstructed Sketch 188

2015-02-13 Chris (full view)
Be sure to check out the C.C. Designs Blog to see more awesome inspiration from my fellow DT Sisters! And don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to grab all of these fabulous teen stamps!

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, beautiful colouring and I love the way you have arranged the sentiment too.
Lorraine

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful. Love your co!ouring and the image.