Thursday, March 26, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~DOLLHOUSE BOHO-CHIC

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps using this gorgeous girl from the Dollhouse Premiere Collection called Boho-Chic. I stamped her on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN3
Eyes: EB3, TN5
Lips: DR3, DR7
Teal Blue: BT2, BT4, BT5
Yellow: CT1, GB6
Green: LG3, LG5, JG3
Black: IG5, IG7, IG10
Bird: LY1, DR3, OR2, TB3, TB6, LG3, LG5
Hair (Copics): E44, E47, E49
 
The awesome sentiment tab in the left corner is from LDRS Vintage Affections Release 5-GIRLFRIENDS. I also used Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die (in the right corners), and Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die (middle of the card). The dps are from Authentique and the flowers are from I Am Roses (R21-15/R19-826/S11-426). The pearls were in my stash.

Be sure to head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies!! If you want to see more projects and inspiration from my fellow DT sisters then be sure to stop by the LDRS Inspiration Blog....OH MY WORD, there's lots of goodness going on!
Have a wonderful day!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Wowers girl, this is amazing! I love the colour combo of this card and all the fab details. Looks amazing!
Hugs! xx