Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Love From Bamboo!

Crafter's Companion
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have an awesome day today! My friend headed home this morning at the crack of dawn. It's sad, but I'll be visiting her in May so that will be great! The rest of the day we'll just be hanging out as a family. I hope you all have a blessed day! :) 
 
 The card I'm showcasing features one of my fave panda bears from Crafter's Companion USA called Party Paws-Love From Bamboo. He's one of the first panda bear stamps I purchased and I still LOVE him to this day!
 
He's stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Spectrum Aqua Markers. This is my very first time trying my hand at water-coloring and I'm LOVING it!! These markers are so vibrant and juicy and they are AMAZING! I am definitely going to be using them on a more regular basis!! :)
 
 Spectrum Aqua Markers:
Panda: Black, Slate, Peach (for the cheeks)
Heart: Blossom, Spice
Grass: Sea Green
Sky: Aquamarine
 
The cute sentiment in the bottom corner is Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection-GREETINGS. The dps are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Market Street 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon was in my stash.
 
 Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters and to see some of the new product coming to the store! There's so much to see! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: