Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy ENDLESS SUMMER

Crafter's Companion
Happy Wednesday everyone! We are in full swing with summer break so it's been a little crazy around these parts! I hope you are having a great week so far! Just a couple more days until the weekend. :)
 
I'm branching out from my normal character stamps and trying something new. Today I'm showcasing this perfect stamp for the summer from Crafter's Companion USA called Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy ENDLESS SUMMER. It's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir:
Board: GB2, GB8, GB9, CT3, BP6, DR4, Black
Sandals: BP4, BP6, IG3
Sand: EB2, GB2, GB8, GB9
Water: GT1
Sky: TB1
Clouds: IG1, IG3, Blender
 
The sentiment "Endless Summer" is also from the same stamp set. The ribbon, decorative papers, and pink glitter bling came from my stash. I cut the flowers in the corner from a decorative sheet of paper and added pop-dots behind them. They were more of a distressed color so I used my Spectrum Noir markers to brighten them up. :)

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: