Wednesday, August 26, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #133: Anything Goes with twist of BACK TO SCHOOL!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of BACK TO SCHOOL!
 
Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on SEPTEMBER 8th, 12:00pm MST.

Some of my favorite stamps are from DoCrafts and for my Back to School card I had to color up this adorable gal from the Simply Gorjuss line called DEAR APPLE. I think she's perfect for a teacher! I'll definitely be saving this one to give to Isaiah's teacher this year! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B93, B95, B99
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Green: YG25, G28 
 
I used dps from Carta Bella It's A Celebration 6x6 Paper Pad and inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. I cut the ovals behind my image using By DIEzyne Dies Pierced Ovals. The THANK YOU sentiment is from Mama Elephant Bear Hugs Stamp Set. I cut the sentiment out using one of the dies from C.C. Designs Make A Card #8 Halloween Set. If you look closely you can see the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border Die under the ribbon.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends SEPTEMBER 8th at 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! Don't forget, you can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: