Wednesday, September 23, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #135: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is:
ANYTHING GOES! 
Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on OCTOBER 6th, 12:00pm MST. 
For my card today I used this adorable elephant from the WPlus 9 Design Bubble Talk Clear Stamp Set. This set also has a coordinating die set available for purchase so you don't have to fussy cut the elephant or the bubbles with scissors.....total time saver! I stamped the elephant and heart bubble on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics.

 COPICS:
Elephant: C3, C5, C7, R20, N0, N2
Bubble: Y02, Y15, YR24

Those gorgeous dps are from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Black Soot Distress Ink. I always used Scor-tape to put my cardstock together....it's the best double-sided tape ever!
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends OCTOBER 6th at 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! You can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! 
Hugs, Rosie

No comments: