Monday, February 22, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Holly

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today sharing a card I made using this adorable stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss Holly. If you follow my blog then you know how much I LOVE these Gorjuss Girls stamps! They have always been one of my favorite line of stamps. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: N0, C7, Black
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Gray: C3, C5, C7

I did another CAS card....I'm loving this layout! I cut my stitched rectangle using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Dies. Then I stamped my image to the right to leave room for the sentiment from Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings Set. One of my favorite inks to use for sentiments is Versafine Onyx Black Ink. It provides amazing coverage and you get that fine detail with sentiments that have thin lines. It's AWESOME! The decorative paper came from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. The rest of the items on my card came from my stash.

 
Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Holly Cling Stamp
Mama Elephant Everyday Greeting Clear Stamp
Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Dies
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
X-Press It Blending Card
Copics
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Also, don't forget, our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends on February 23rd at 12pm MST. Have a great rest of the week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: