Tuesday, March 29, 2016

LDRS Creative~Some Bunny Loves You

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm back today to share my card using this adorable stamp from LDRS Creative called Saturated Canary Some Bunny Loves You. It's one of my fave stamps!! I LOVE this bunny! I stamped it on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Solid Pink: R81, R83, R85
Plaid: R81, R85, BG32, BG18

I used a couple of the new CHA dies from the Creative Basics line on this card. The scalloped border on the left hand side of the card was made using Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1. The oval was cut out using Basic Pierced Ovals Die. I used the bottom part of the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Vintage Birthday Sentiment Stamp Set to add swirls around the edge of my image.


Now be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the awesome products available for purchase! They truly are AMAZING!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: