Monday, April 18, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~LDRS Creative Girl's Night Out!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today sharing a card I made for 7 Kids College Fund using this gorgeous stamp from LDRS Creative called All Dressed Up Girl's Night Out. LDRS Creative is a new line of stamps and dies to 7 Kids College Fund, and they are awesome!! This stamp set comes with 3 different girls to color up so it's a great bargain for the price. She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG72, BG75
 
My decorative paper came from a cute paper pad called Doodelbug Design SWEET THINGS 6x6 Paper Pad. I LOVE it!! I used several dies from LDRS Creative: Basic Pierced Ovals, Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 Die, Gilded Ovals Die Set, and the Gilded Oval Labels Die. The fabulous sentiment is from Mama Elephant's I Like You Clear Stamp Set. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
 
 
Neenah Solar White Super Smooth Cardstock
Copics
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Also, don't forget, our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends tomorrow. Have a great rest of the week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: