Sunday, April 17, 2016

C.C. Designs~My Cupcake Twila!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the C.C. Designs Newsletter which should have hit your inboxes already! I used this super adorable stamp called My Cupcake Twila from Roberto's Rascals. She's so CUTE!! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Plaid: R81, R85, V12, V17
Liquid Applique for the puffy white balls on hat
 
I used lots of new goodies from the April Release! The paper is from the new C.C. Designs 6x6 Rainbow Paper Pad. The top banner was made using a die from the Make A Banner #15 Die set. The HB2U came from the Make A Card #14 Birthday Die set. I used C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Circle Die and regular Circle Die to cut out my image.
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Oh yes, this image really is adorable. And the card you made with it is awesome. I love it! Hugs! Xx