Tuesday, May 31, 2016

LDRS Creative LOOKING GORGEOUS!

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Rosie here to share my card using this fabulous girl from All Dressed Up called LOOKING GORGEOUS! I love to dance, and when I was younger I took ballet so this stamp speaks to me. The awesome sentiment is from the LDRS YOU Set.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

The purple frame around my sentiment was cut out using the LDRS Creative Gilded Oval Labels Die. Then I added a pink Gilded Doily Die behind it for added dimension. I raised the sentiment and the image on pop-dots. The papers, ribbon, flowers, and pearls are from my stash.


Now be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the awesome products available for purchase! They truly are AMAZING!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: