Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Am Roses + LDRS Creative Garden Pretty

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp, Garden Pretty, from the LDRS Creative Saturated Canary Amazing Girls HSN Kit. I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21
Eyes: B91, B93, B95
Lips: R83, R85
Hair: Y15, YR23, YR20
Pink: R83, R85, R39
Green: YG06, YG25, YG67
 
These are the awesome flowers I used from I AM ROSES!
 
 The sentiment is from the LDRS Creative Amazing Girls Sentiment Set. The frame around my image was cut out using LDRS Creative Fancy Squares and Little Things Die Set. The adorable butterflies were made using the LDRS Creative Dotted Wings Die Set. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.
 
Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order some of these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, you have a few more days to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects. 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: