Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Greeting Farm: HOLIDAY ANYA 5!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share another card for The Greeting Farm featuring the last stamp of the September Release called HOLIDAY ANYA 5! She's gorgeous as usual! I LOVE my Anyas!! She's stamped on Spectrum Noir White Cardstock, and colored with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Liquid Applique
 
I used some paper in my stash. The circle and scalloped circle dies are from C.C. Designs. The sentiment is from the the Holiday Anya 5 Set, and I raise it on some pop-dots for added dimension.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the TGF Store to grab all these awesome and adorable stamps! You will LOVE them!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: