Sunday, November 27, 2016

LDRS Creative: Chilly Daze

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend! Today, I'm sharing my latest card for LDRS Creative using this gorgeous stamp called Dollhouse Chilly Daze. She's colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out using the Fancy Squares and Little Things Die Set.
 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: E43, E44
Red: R24, R27, R29
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Green: YG03, YG93, YG95
Orange: Y38
Leaves: R24, Y38, YG93
 
I used the Peaceful Dove Die for the top and side border of my card. I just flipped it upside down so the doves were covered. In the right, bottom corner I added the Pear Tree Partridge Die....also turned upside down. My papers, ribbon and brown pearls are from my stash. The flowers are from I Am Roses.
 
 Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: