Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Greeting Farm: Mini-Remix Boys!

Oh my goodness, who doesn't love a great BOY stamp set?! I have a son so I'm always on the lookout for boy stamps, and this new set from The Greeting Farm called MINI-REMIX BOYS is so amazing!! There are 4 boy characters along with accessories and sentiments. And to top it all off, you can purchase the coordinating dies to cut everything out....easy peasy!! 

I picked this cutie for my card, and colored him with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
 
I used some old decorative school papers in my stash. I kept it pretty clean and simple. The sentiment is also part of this awesome boy set!
 
 
Now don't forget these new stamps from the November Release (Mini Remix Boys, Bakery, and Mini Remix Fall) are in the store now available for purchase! Tomorrow I'll be showcasing the Bakery set. And, we have a Blog Hop going on right now where one fan will take home all 3 of the sets from the November Release!

See ya tomorrow!
Rosie

No comments: