Thursday, December 22, 2016

I Am Roses + Docrafts Gorjuss Tweed Purrrrfect Love

Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this card using fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp from Docrafts called Gorjuss Tweed Purrrrfect Love. Isn't she adorable?! I stamped my image on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it with Copics. 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Hat/Boots: E42, E43, E44
Cat: C1, C3, C5, R20 
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
My decorative paper is from a digital pack from JennyLDesignsShop called Ice Cream, Cake, Lollyipop Birthday Party Digital Papers. The sentiment is from a Recollections stamp set I bought last year at Michaels. 
 
These are the gorgeous flowers I used from I AM ROSES!
R43-00 Mixed Pink Color Paper Flowers
 
Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order these amazing flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, don't forget, you have until January 8th to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects. 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: