Monday, January 23, 2017

C.C. Designs: Roberto's Rascals Henry Writing Valentine

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this card using one of the new stamps from the January Release called Roberto's Rascals Henry Writing Valentine. He looks so adorable drawing his heart....I just adore him! I stamped him on Copic paper and colored him with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Black, C3, C5, C7, C9
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Ground: W5, C3

The sentiment next to Henry is from the XOXO Sentiments Set. I used the Make A Card #12 Smoochies Metal Die for the heart frame around Henry and the little banners in the corner. The large XO letters were cut out using the Jumbo Alphabet Metal Dies. To finish it off I added C.C. Designs Princess Enamel Dots. My paper is from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Rosie this is such a fun project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}