Wednesday, March 22, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: TGF For You Anya

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back with a card for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store featuring a stamp from The Greeting Farm called For You Anya! I'm sooooo excited 7 Kids is now carrying The Greeting Farm Stamps! I have collected these stamps for years. Believe me, once you buy one you will be hooked because they are so much fun to color! I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Shirt: BG10, BG18, RV02, RV09
Shorts: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Popsicle: Y02, YR21, YR23
 
I used a digital file from Daily Art Hub for the ice cream cart. The popsicle paper came from an old Echo Park paper pad. To finish it off I added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops to the corners. I used Caribbean Blue, but you can use any color available in the store.
 
 
You still have time to enter the current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store!
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw this looks so cute and pretty! Hugs! Mojca