Monday, March 27, 2017

LDRS Creative: Rosie Bear

Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card I made using this adorable stamp from LDRS Creative called Rosie Bear!! I seriously love this bear....and not just because it's called Rosie, haha! I colored this cutie with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44, R20
Bow: BG10, BG32, BG34, BG75, BG78
Rose: R81, R83, R85, R39
Leaves: YG23, YG17, YG67, G28
 
I used the Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set to cut out the paper behind Rosie Bear. The pink border behind the middle panel was made using the Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders I Die. The butterfly banner was made using the Dotted Wings Die Set.
 
 
 All of these products are currently available in the LDRS Creative Store! You're gonna love them! And even better news....all the new product from CHA is NOW in the store too!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very sweet creation Rosie. Love the image and the colors.

Mojca said...

oh such a sweet little bear! love the card. hugs! Mojca