Thursday, August 24, 2017

LDRS Creative: Time For A Coffee Break!

Ooooooh, I LOVE coffee! But not the hard, black stuff. I like the frou frou coffee....cappuccinos or lattes or frappes...the stuff with lots of flavored creamer, haha! Now that summer break is over, I definitely need my coffee while trying to adjust to waking up early! This fabulous girl from All Dressed Up called Time For A Coffee Break is definitely my mini-me.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Hat/Shirt: BG72, BG75, BG78
Jeans: B93, B95, B7, B99
Coat/Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44
Cup: RV11, RV04, Gold Marker
Dog: E41, E42, E43, E44, C3, Gold Marker

My decorative paper is from TLC Inspired Splendid Azure 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set to frame my image, and then added a decorative border on the center panel using the Polkadoodles Scalloped Swag Border Die.

 That awesome frame for the sentiment is from the TLC Inspired Splendid Azure-Cut Outs. I love how the products in the store coordinate so you have all the elements you need to put together an elegant card.


The blues and patterns in the Splendid Azure paper pack are gorgeous and perfect for so many different occasions! Be sure to browse the LDRS Creative Store, and grab all of your favorite products!

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: