Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Merry & Bright

Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing a recently released set from The Greeting Farm called Merry & Bright! I love all the stamps this month because Christmas is my favorite holiday! The great thing about this set is that it has a coordinating Die Set so you don't have to fussy cut anything.
 
Merry & Bright - Clear 
Merry & Bright - Die Cuts 
I decided to make another scene card because deer frolicking in the snow are just so stinkin' CUTE! I used some My Favorite Thing's Dies to make the snowy tree landscape. I stamped all my elements on X-Press It Blending Card, and colored them with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Deer: E42, E43, E44, E15, E37, E39, E27, R81
Green: YG25, YG17, YG67, G18
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Bird: B23, B24, B29
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
 
I used some scrap paper in my stash. The sentiment is part of the Merry & Bright set. I raised the front snowy panel and the reindeer on pop-dots.
 
 
 Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up all these awesome stamps and dies! This release is perfect for all of those holiday cards!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: